Addressing major challenges
in antimicrobial therapies
technology and research.
Our proprietary technology is designed
to reduce bioburden and improve patient outcomes.
Creating a more human, meaningful, and healthier world for all,
through cutting edge technology and research.
Established in 2022, Polaroid Therapeutics is driven by a clear and ambitious mission – to create a more human and meaningful world through groundbreaking technology and research.
Our proprietary technology is carefully crafted to tackle significant challenges in antimicrobial therapies, ultimately leading to improved patient outcomes.
At Polaroid Therapeutics, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families. Our focus is on delivering superior treatments that promote healing and enhance the overall quality of life. We are committed to reaching and assisting individuals worldwide, with the vision of touching and improving the lives of all humankind.
A new era of wound care.
Our proprietary technology represents a significant advancement in antimicrobial therapies, setting a new standard in the industry. We are committed to delivering superior solutions that not only effectively addresses bioburden of resistant strains but also ensures patient safety and optimal healing outcomes.
Pushing the boundaries of medical devices to ensure a safer and healthier future for patients. Infection risk is a constant concern with medical devices such as catheters and implants. By developing long-lasting coatings that effectively combat bioburden and antimicrobial resistance (AMR), we are committed to lowering the risks associated with routine and complex medical procedures.
A Holistic Antimicrobial Breakthrough
Embracing cutting-edge 3D printing, Artificial Intelligence, combination drugs and advanced delivery systems, our mission is to introduce groundbreaking antimicrobial treatments to the world. Through our innovative technology, we strive to deliver superior and effective treatments that can transform patient outcomes.
Meet our small
but mighty team.
CEO & Co-Founder
Over 25 years of expertise in pharma executive management, research & development, clinical operations, regulatory, strategy & innovation. A seasoned leader with international roles, spanning from start-ups to biotech, medical device companies, CROs, and pharmaceutical companies.
COO & CO-FOUNDER
Commercial professional with expertise in branding, communications, marketing partnerships and business development. A breadth of experience from working across varied industries including global brands, media entities, technology, entertainment, NGOs, international and domestic sports properties.
Operations and IT Manager
Itai is a young professional with several years of experience in clinical research documentation as a TMF associate at Karyopharm Therapeutics. He is responsible for our IT infrastructure, contracts & vendor management, and back office operation.
Get accounted with our
trusted Advisory Board.
CEO and Founder of Cica Biomedical Ltd (established in 2001) a providing contract pre-clinical research services to the wound management and regenerative medicine sectors. 30 years’ experience running efficacy, translational and regulatory wound healing studies on devices, drugs and biologics. He has supported the progression of numerous wound therapies from the bench to clinical use.
Hardman, PhD FRSB
A leading expert in wound healing and wound microbiology and Director of Research at Hull York Medical School. Mat brings unrivalled expertise in wound infection and delayed translational cell and tissue models.
Co-Founder and Managing Director at E44 Ventures, Founder at Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. C-level and senior executive with extensive experience in drug discovery and development for over 20 years. Lead the design and development of over 9 novel drug candidates.
Friedman, MD MBA
Graduated from the Rapaport school of medicine at the Technion Institute of Technology and the plastic reconstructive surgery residency program of the Tel Aviv Medical Center.
President of Polaroid Sciences, Taiwan. With a PhD and MS in Polymer Science and Engineering, he has published extensively, contributed to over 200 US patents, and played significant roles in the advancement of electronic, renewable energy, and biomedical fields.
Chief Technology Advisor at Polaroid., received his PhD in Organic Chemistry from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Stephen has over 30 years’ experience in the imaging industry with R&D and new product development.
Addressing major challenges in antimicrobial therapies
through cutting-edge technology and research.
We are a fast-growing biotech organisation.
find out the type of profile we are seeking.
Hybrid, Schlieren (SWITZERLAND)
- Design and develop innovative, high-quality medical devices for wound healing, ensuring they meet both company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee thorough product testing and evaluation to ensure functionality, safety, and efficacy.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment. on product specifications and strategies.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all product development projects, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Lead failure investigations and root cause analysis for product issues, providing clear and concise reports to facilitate improvement strategies.
- Monitor industry trends and advances in wound healing technologies, incorporating relevant findings into the device design process.
- Manage the full product lifecycle from ideation through post-launch evaluation, and continuously seek opportunities for product improvements and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product development engineering, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Proven experience in the design and development of wound healing devices is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of medical device regulations, including FDA and EU MDR and ISO 13485.
- Good understanding of medical device manufacturing from prototype via scale up towards mass production.
- Profound knowledge of ISO 13485 or 14971, 21 CFR Part 820, EU MDR requirements and understanding the requirements for EU and FDA registration.
- Profound knowledge of Product Development guidelines and procedures such as Design Control process.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, with a strong focus on detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience with QMS and CRM systems
- Friendly, motivated and excited to be in an ever-evolving environment
- Comfortable with independent working
100%, Schlieren (SWITZERLAND)
- Write, implement, and oversee Office Management procedures
- Be responsible for all office related maintenance
- Managing schedules and appointments
- Planing and coordinating extensive international travel
- Creating detailed itineraries and be prepared for changes
- Implementing the office’s filing system
- Coordinating the sending of important documents and information to outside parties and the other offices via e-mail, scan, fax and courier services
- Handling scheduling for multi-staff meetings
- Managing kitchen, pantry, food ordering, office supply orders, etc
- Support financial operations including invoices, billing, expenses, and reporting
- Support IT operations including vendor management/ troubleshooting
- Assist CEO, COO and others in scheduling trips, meetings, other support as needed
- Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience with QMS and CRM systems is a plus
- Friendly, motivated, and excited to be in an ever-evolving environment
- Comfortable with independent working
- Growth opportunities are always available for high performers!